DO YOU WISH YOUR LIFE JUST FELT EASIER?
Me too! Wanna know what works for me?
It's well-researched, based on ancient wisdom, and tried and true by me and many others, so it'll probably help you too.
If we haven’t met yet, I’m Stephannie Weikert.
I’m a certified yoga therapist and creator of make peace with stress.
And I’m happy you’re here—may I share what make peace with stress means? Because when I do you're gonna want to learn how to do it.
Philosophically, make peace with stress is changing your perspective from stress is bad and something to reduce, relieve, and manage to stress being your built-in guidance and support system.
Here's a link to my blog post Why I love stress and you should too. that explains the science behind this perspective shift.
Practically, make peace with stress is a 3-step method to use your stress response to become more balanced, feel calmer, be confident, and improve your physical health and mental wellness.
Here's a link to my About me page where I share the story about my ongoing transformation.
I've used this philosophy and method for 25 years and become continually calmer and more confident, especially during a lot of hard shit like cancer, sobriety, and divorce.
May I teach it to you?
I'm offering a class, How to make peace with stress on Sunday, September, 24 at 5 PM Eastern to do just that.
Here's the pertinent info:
- The class will take place Live on Zoom. This will be an (optionally) interactive class so I will not be sending a replay.
- Pay what you can. Determine a price that is appropriate for you right now and keep in mind that integrity is an anti-stressor.
- This can be a turning point in your life-feel that possibility. During class, I'll share how I can help you take that further.
- Once you complete registration on this page, you'll get an email with a link to join the class. Save it on your calendar.
- If you have any questions or technical issues, please email me at [email protected].
COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION ON THIS PAGE—YOU'LL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH THE ZOOM LINK TO JOIN THE CLASS.
Thank you for being you. If this class offering resonates with you, I hope we'll be seeing each other soon!
With lots of love,